From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steven Knight
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 2:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Monthly Education Topics

Oh, I maintain it, but you folks have learned to play very nicely in the sandbox.

Bill Johnson and several of his contemporaries started emailing each other ideas and comments simply by cc'ing each other back in the dark ages. I was privileged to have my address included with theirs. In short order the number of names became onerous.
I am lazy. I summoned all my energy and called the IT dept at UVM to find out how to automate the process.
They said give us a name for your list and a faculty advisor.
I spent the rest of the day recuperating from the effort.

So, it's not like I invented the sticky note or anything, but sometimes it pays to seek simplicity.
May will mark the 20 year milestone for UVMFlownet

~S

Steve Knight BSc RVT RDCS
Senior Vascular Technologist

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
CardioVascular Institute
Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery

110 Francis Street
Boston, MA 02215

(617) 632-9962 Phone
(617) 632-7977 Fax