Sorry to say, but in So Calif, the land of CYA medicine , you do anything you are ordered to do. 9Pm or 2AM.....
 I do have to say, I took call at one hospital that requires all carotids and arterials to have the approval of the Vascular on call before calling the tech in after hours AND I actually went in before I knew this AND got an apology from the director for the call back at 2am.  I was IMPRESSED!
Sorry not much of a food fight.....

-----Original Message-----
From: UVM Flownet [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Audrey Fleming
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Monthly Education Topics

I'll start a food fight if ya want!

Anyone on here do full arterials as emergency call backs through the ER ordered, by the ER residents, without any type of consults?

 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2015, 2:29 PM

 I wanna say it was about
 1989????  Maybe 1990??  Does that sound about right  William??

 And yes Steve, I
 agree. All the kids seem to get along and play pretty well  together.

 Bill

 William B
 Schroedter, BS, RVT, RPhS, FSVU
 Technical