We've had intermittently similar experiences at Smuggs over the last few seasons.  Sometimes, the manmade snow that they lay down is just perfect and makes skiing really fun! Other times, well... I don't know if it's intentional or luck when it comes down with that creamy texture vs the sludge. I could make the argument that the sludge sticks to the mountain better, but I'm no snow scientist.

Still, I'd rather be skiing on natural snow 9 days out of 10.

Glad you got out and enjoyed it!

Benjamin D. Bloom
802-578-2679
Twitter  |  Google+  |  Facebook  |  Pinterest  |  Blog ]