Well, itís an old building that hasnít been used for a while, but I have a soft spot for Ascutney.  Never skied there much, but when my daughter raced there in college, we went there a bit.  It was great.  Small, but really great old New England style trails and a great GS hill with trees in it.  There was a great tradition there, and she had her last college race there, the end to many years of racing and fun.  Hereís a picture of her last run, the tradition is for seniors to dress up, she wore my old vintage ski stuff

Mike

Life is worth living.