Actually we started at Mansfield. Lookout from the top was barely tracked,
then a bunch of woods runs, then the Gondola for a few woods runs, then
Spruce. Then back to Mansfield.

And Mike, we thought a 7 am arrival was early enough and into the lift area
by 7:20... but these computerized rfid tickets have their cons... and pros..