Nice. I decided that this weekend was a good time to put in a new floor
and paint the walls in the kitchen. Even bad skiing would have been more
fun, but if I had to miss a weekend in the mountains, this was an OK one
to miss, I guess. I admire your persistence. But I do have a bone to
pick with your daily count totals -- as one who can't keep up with the
Joneses, it makes me feel like I'm missing out. Which, of course, I am.

I made up for it today (Day 16) which was the best of the year so far.

Dave G.