It started snowing at 8am.  This is  very high quality snow.  Not the cheap
stuff.  It's very dry tiny flakes that won't compress down to nothing.  An
exquisite surface that will enhance the base as well.
Also,  a four state travel ban has reduced the crowd to emptiness status.
Fresh tracks anywhere you want to go.
The conversations are real.  The people appreciate this day on this
mountain.  My guess is that 90 percent of people who ski never get to
experience a day like this
I'm making up for quantity with quality this year.

Sorry I missed the Mikes last weekend but it sounds like they had fun.

John Bonin