Now that everyone has gone to Facebook and there are no meteorologists
left here for us to rely on, we amateurs need to do our best to follow
what weather forecasts we can. Next week seems to be rapidly evolving
from nothing to maybe something good happening on Tuesday. It's too far
out to get anything reliable yet, but one forecast I saw is now calling
for 4-6" down in the Champlain Valley (presumably more in the
mountains), and Josh Fox is starting to get all excited on his blog. So
let's all keep an eye on Tuesday and do whatever snow dances work for you.

Tuesday is also Roll Back the Clock Day at MRG. A powder day for $3.50?
Yes, please! (Anyone else planning to be there?)

Dave G., optimist