Answers below in bold red font. Mark P. Renson
     On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:53 PM, roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Want to know if you're lucky? Just take the following quiz:
1) Did you stand, cold and alone, on top of a mountain this evening?
NO, I was dodging the road rage on I-495.
2) Did you watch today's spectacular sunset from the top of that mountain?I was hammered by solar glare from the setting sun which caused widespread panic braking on I-495 which produced the sweet fragrant smell of burning brake linings.
3) Did you ski some powder on the way down with the half-moon watching over your left shoulder?I saw the brutally groomed slopes of Nashoba Valley - 240' of verts but skis like 275' - over my left shoulder while on I-495.
4) Did you make it home in time for bedtime stories and songs?I made it home alive which means I was lucky.

If you answered "yes" to 1 of these questions, you may consider yourself lucky.  Answering "yes" to all four means you're blessed.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.To unsubscribe, visit http://list.uvm.edu/archives/skivt-l.html