Answers below in bold red font.

Mark P. Renson

On Wednesday, January 28, 2015 6:53 PM, roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Want to know if you're lucky? Just take the following quiz:

1) Did you stand, cold and alone, on top of a mountain this evening?
NO, I was dodging the road rage on I-495.

2) Did you watch today's spectacular sunset from the top of that mountain?
I was hammered by solar glare from the setting sun which caused widespread panic braking on I-495 which produced the sweet fragrant smell of burning brake linings.

3) Did you ski some powder on the way down with the half-moon watching over your left shoulder?
I saw the brutally groomed slopes of Nashoba Valley - 240' of verts but skis like 275' - over my left shoulder while on I-495.

4) Did you make it home in time for bedtime stories and songs?
I made it home alive which means I was lucky.

If you answered "yes" to 1 of these questions, you may consider yourself lucky.  Answering "yes" to all four means you're blessed.