We are in this boat with any operating system.  ChromeOS, iOS, Windows....
service packs and whole version releases come out all the time.  What is
AIR's policy about the turnaround time on testing and certifying their app
for these updates?  We can hold off on OS updates for a little while, but
as BJ points out this is a security issue and we can't hold off for a
whole year.

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District