We use OneCallNow, and it is great, again, as long as the information is up to date.
We have been using them for over 5 years ( as long as I have been here) and the reports are great, and show a 95% success rate and whether the system gets a person, or machine etc.

Good luck
Christine Fayette
The Mountain School at Winhall
Business Manager
9 School Rd
Bondville VT. 05340
802-297-2662

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Any unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this
message in error, or have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message