Hooray!
Clarification question - what types of devices are you including in your
question about # of CPUs?  End-user devices, servers, smart APs?
Printers/copiers?  We could go a lot of different places but I want to
make sure that I have the same understanding when answering the question.

Thanks Paul!!
--Melissa

[
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nMbzHQsKnmxSQ180fVr0r-wgCxIzZmslURZvVDFR0cw/viewform?usp=send_form