I thought we were all set with the Chrome Books and the secure browser but this is what I am hearing. It seems that in the last couple of days, Google has updated the version of Chrome to 40.0.2214.93. The SBAC browser however is only supported to Ver. 39.
Does anyone have any ideas? We are stuck down here and the help desk is not helping. So far I have had 3 tickets in, one I figured out before anyone ever got back to me. 2 of my tickets are in tier 2 and holding.
I will put this in also, but I just wanted to know what other districts were doing with this?
Have a good Day

Marcia J. Noyes
SVSU Senior Systems Administrator
Central Business Office