Last I checked someone was making money on this test.  Whomever that is, needs to make it work properly with current browsers at the time of release.  Google freely provides Stable (v40), Beta (v41) and Dev (v42) Channels for both the Chrome OS and Chrome Browser.  The SBAC gods need to figure this out.  We shouldn't let them off the hook by altering our standards.

Anything less is unacceptable in my opinion; heck, the amount of time we, collectively, are spending to ensure the ridiculous test works is unacceptable in my opinion.

Of course I could just be hangry and in need of a bacon cheeseburger from 5 Guys with a side of Cajun fries...

Mike

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Michael Vining, SB IT Support
South Burlington School District