Can anyone think of a reason why none of the the students in the "student"
sub-organization in my domain can't use a screencast extension?  I have
tried Screencastify, Snagit, and one other that I can't remember, but none
of them seem to want to start start recording.  Screencastify gives me a
page that says something to the effect of "Loading: Just a few more
things..." but never resolves.  Snagit never seems to load.  I've checked
to make sure that screenshots are enabled, but am guessing that I've missed
some other critical "permission" issue.  I have been having issues with
Chrome hanging on students at log-out, which I traced to
pinned extensions link Speakit, but I have removed that one.  (Running the
latest version of Chrome on iMac with 10.6.8)

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd