Thank you. I had to do a little more searching for the instructions to turn off spaces, keyboard shortcuts, etc., but I've got it now.

Bryan

---

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
60 Normand Street
Winooski, VT 05404
802-655-2555

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
http://vt.portal.airast.org/secure-browsers/

Should find them all...

Keith

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 9:33 AM, Bryan Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
All,

Hi, I'm trying to find the Macintosh SBAC secure web browser. I searched documentation, and I can only find the download link to iOS, and android web browsers. Does anyone have the correct link?

Happy February vacation.

Bryan
---

Bryan Thompson