We will be testing this out on Monday with our staff on MacBook Air and
iPads on our open network. We have an open network for just about everyone,
but it cannot access our server VLAN. If people need to access the server
VLAN, they have to connect to our Private network.

Bryan

---
♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
60 Normand Street