We will be testing this out on Monday with our staff on MacBook Air and iPads on our open network. We have an open network for just about everyone, but it cannot access our server VLAN. If people need to access the server VLAN, they have to connect to our Private network.

Bryan

---

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator