Hi Craig,

I can help on that spreadsheet.  All of these are great ideas!

Larry Dougher
CIO
Windsor Southeast SU

On Feb 5, 2015 11:52 AM, "Craig Donnan" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi - I'm working on a project to create a shared google dropbox for documents such as policy, procedures, rfp templates, product evaluations and recommendations, etc etc. at the Vitalearn Google Domain, working with Steve Jarrett initially on this.  The idea is to get our practices out there so we don't re-create the wheel.  And maybe - we can create/decide on some 'best practices' among us and then make a subfolder there to reflect that.  And have a stable repository at a central location so that the documents can be easily found over time.

I've created three folders and am sharing them out view only to anyone with the link.
Folder names:
-Tech Directors Dropbox
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzxk_JmXGCGscnJIeXM2MkZSb28&usp=sharing
-Infrastructure Dropbox
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzxk_JmXGCGsNUVaZXg0YW5wMU0&usp=sharing
-Integration Dropbox
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bzxk_JmXGCGsTFFCNGJkdG5ZRzA&usp=sharing

To reflect the three different types of functions/roles that are played in the State for Tech in schools.  If there's another folder that doesn't fall under these categories, let me know...

If you want to be able to write to these folders so you can save documents to share with others, please contact me offline and I will give you write privs to these folders.

Separate project here - I want to create a shared spreadsheet view only (in the Tech Director Dropbox) that displays who's who in Tech Ed in the three categories above.  I'd like all tech directors at the SU level to contribute to the document so we have a current listing and contact info on this.  Any IT Director interested in partnering with me on this.

Thanks all.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator