I haven't been paying attention to FTO recently. Wished I had know we were
at KH the same day as Crocker.

These reports are spot on. Tough conditions in places. Quest for dry chalky
north-facing and tolerating the whole gamut of conditions we encounter to
get to/from such places. My body hurts from all the hard surfaces.

We decided that paying $90 to ski another day in sub-par conditions was not
worthwhile. Heading to the hot springs and shopping in Banff today, then
home to the powdery east!