​That was probably me. Fortunately, we never solidified our plans. Now thinking about something like a Swampfest/NFC trip. Best part: no airlines to deal with. Hope you get some surprise powder this week.

Chris

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Sharon Heller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 9:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SKIVT-L] Non-Vt: Who is going to KHMR and/or Revelstoke next week?

I seem to remember that at least one of you has planned a trip to BC for the last week of Feb.

Doesn't look like it's going to be a powder paradise, but it will be nice to ski the big mountains and it won't be a frigid as it is here.

It would be nice to meet up with others to share the fun and make the best of a less-than-powderful trip.

I think this may be the last time I plan a trip in advance. I didn't think I could go wrong with a week in late Feb anywhere in BC, but this year is a weird year for out west with unseasonably warm and dry conditions. At least I won't need the toe heaters and hand warmers.

We were supposed to leave today, but our Air Canada flights were cancelled. No rep in the airport either, we had to deal with it on the phone from the parking lot at the airport. Not real fond of Air Canada right now. They rebooked us for tomorrow, but now those flights are cancelled. It is going to snow tomorrow here, so at least I'll get in a powder day on the little hill. We are flying out Sunday, if all goes well. We will ski KHMR Mon/Tue, Revelstoke Weds/Thurs and Sunshine Village on Friday.

If any of you will be out there and would like to meet up, give me a shout and we'll make the best of whatever snow is left.