"Like"

On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 6:55 PM, David Guertin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I took a little scouting trip today to explore a mountainside I had had my eye on for while but had never visited. It wasn't an area I'd heard many people talking about, so I was unsure about what I would find. I started to write about it, but in a departure from my usual inclination, I'll just let these two pictures save me 2000 words of writing.

That snow is four feet deep, fluffy to the bottom, and entirely untracked. Acres of it, and many hundreds of vertical feet. I feel like I won the lottery today.

Today got a little star in my ski journal.

Dave G.

Image 1Image 2