It's been snowing at Icefall Lodge from what I can tell per pics on Facebook.  Ruedi has posted pics showing powder conditions on his turf.

It's been dry and warm in Colorado too......until now where it's starting to rage per the CAIC reports.

No Canada for me this year which is bumming me out.......but on the other hand, well, you'll see.

Mark P. Renson