Well, we just woke up here at Kicking Horse. It looks a little grim and they are making snow at the base area.

I'll let you know later what it is like. It is supposed to be sunny and in the 30s today. I think we can salvage a day of spring skiing here.

Last time I plan a trip in advance to anywhere. While going within a few days might increase best conditions, it can be tricky getting airfare at reasonable price and lodging can be difficult, especially if it is very snowy.

At least last night's drive over KH pass was not a white knuckler.