I haven't been paying attention to FTO recently. Wished I had know we were at KH the same day as Crocker.

These reports are spot on. Tough conditions in places. Quest for dry chalky north-facing and tolerating the whole gamut of conditions we encounter to get to/from such places. My body hurts from all the hard surfaces.

We decided that paying $90 to ski another day in sub-par conditions was not worthwhile. Heading to the hot springs and shopping in Banff today, then home to the powdery east!