Hi Brian,

There was a recent discussion on some complications in dealing with nitrates that you might want to look at for good measure (search the archives for the latest subject heading IAEA-N-3).

I can't imagine dicyandiamide posing problems provided enough O2, but is there any reason to measure the K3PO4 for C/N? Or are you looking at the oxygen isotopes of the PO4?

Good luck,
Robert

Robert J. Panetta, Ph.D.
R&D Manager