Wanted: Lab and field operations manager to work in the Seagrass Ecosystems
Research Laboratory at Florida International University in Miami.

We're looking for a lab manger with boating, diving, and laboratory
chemical analysis skills for our lab that concentrates on carbon and
nutrient cycling in shallow coastal marine ecosystems and the ecology of
seagrass ecosystems. This is a full-time, grant-funded position with full
benefits, at a rate of $35k/yr. Minimum qualifications: Master’s degree in
marine science or related discipline; or a bachelor’s degree in and
appropriate specialization and one year of experience. Specialized college
coursework may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required
experience. Experience with boating, scientific diving, and laboratory
analysis of carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus content of environmental
samples will be a big plus. Criminal background check will be a condition
of employment.

Interested parties, please contact Jim Fourqurean at [log in to unmask]
Further information about our lab can be found at http://seagrass.fiu.edu.