South End was the publisher of Science and Liberation, the book, I think, is  being referred to. Michael Albert was, I think, an owner or  had some high level relationship with South End.

Barbara Chasin

On 3/13/2015 11:11 AM, Eric Entemann wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
I don't recall any connection of SftP with either back then, if that's what you're implying?

Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 09:27:50 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SftP article in PBS documentary
To: [log in to unmask]

South End Press, the publisher and/or Michael Albert, might know about the copyright.

Barbara Chasin

On 3/12/2015 11:19 PM, Eric Entemann wrote:
Was that a report on the debate sponsored by SftP at the AAAS meeting (in DC?).  Steve Gould and Dick Lewontin debated brilliantly against Richard Dawkins, among others, as I recall.  Or have I conflated disparate events from so long ago?  E.O. Wilson, who had an injury from a ski accident, I think, and was on crutches, had ice water poured on him by PLP folks from the Committee Against Racism.  Years later, some revisionists were blaming SftP for the incident.