The car is packed and we have free lift tix for Gore, however the forecast
looks bad. Freezing rain, high mid-30s Saturday. Chance of snow showers
Sunday high around 31.

Doesn't sound worth the drive.

My traveling companion suggested VT, but after seeing Wes' report on MRG
and Alex's report on Jay, I'm thinking we best save our shekels and use our
Greek Peak passes.

Chance of sun and high in the 40s here on Saturday might make for better
skiing than driving so far. Robert Cray is playing at the State tonight, so
perhaps that could make for a better weekend.

I just need a fix of a big mountain. I've had such bad luck lately with
trips to big mountains.

What is the wisdom from the list.