I've been trying to post my trip report on Revelstoke, but it keeps bouncing back. I will try again tomorrow. Must go back to Revelstoke some day.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Leigh Daboll <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yeah, I am not sure I recall you posting about ever visiting Revelstoke before Sharon.  I remember thinking when you you booked the trip that it is really your kind of mountain and you will love it.  Some of the best in-bounds skiing in NA when it going off.

LEIGH

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sharon Heller
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 10:11 PM

To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Non-VT: Kicking Horse 2/23-24

I agree Leigh...we just hit it bad and conditions were better at KH and it seemed like the sustained pitches were steeper and longer into the bowls. The layout is tough at KH for sure and it really beat us up (skiing all that vert each run). KH was just better this particular week. I'm jonesin to get back to ski the glades at Revelstoke.