We left Kicking Horse and headed to Revelstoke only to find that it had rained all the way to the top. Groomed trails was where it was at.

​
You know it is a bad year when your powder skis are chattering so much on the hard bumpy refrozen surface that you end up renting stiffer skis.​

We passed by all those beautiful glades including Glades of Glory and Snorkel Glades. All were frozen solid. Sigh.

At least we had blue skies and sunshine

​

​

​

We spent the last days of our vacation visiting hot springs instead of spending money on lift tickets at Sunshine Village and Lake Louise. We had fun, but it was not the powder paradise as we had dreamed of.

​