Smuggs will have a few inches new by Sunday morning
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.5576&lon=-72.7749&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=graphical

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Sharon Heller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The car is packed and we have free lift tix for Gore, however the forecast looks bad. Freezing rain, high mid-30s Saturday. Chance of snow showers Sunday high around 31.

Doesn't sound worth the drive.

My traveling companion suggested VT, but after seeing Wes' report on MRG and Alex's report on Jay, I'm thinking we best save our shekels and use our Greek Peak passes.

Chance of sun and high in the 40s here on Saturday might make for better skiing than driving so far. Robert Cray is playing at the State tonight, so perhaps that could make for a better weekend.

I just need a fix of a big mountain. I've had such bad luck lately with trips to big mountains.

What is the wisdom from the list.