We bailed on traveling this weekend. Yesterday we skied corn snow in the sunshine. It's a rainy day here today, so it is a good time to get stuff done since I am hoping there will be some good weekends of spring skiing ahead. I may go out to the hill this afternoon for some slushy turns.

Didn't make it to Robert Cray. Our apres ski activities took us past showtime.