From: Bruno [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 11:57 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Deep Blue Powder

Yowser! Best ever. Worthy of continuous looping. Thanks for posting.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 11:29 AM, Matt Duffy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
https://vimeo.com/121784818

Not a real heavy edit, but certainly my favorite. You'll see why. At the point I stopped, it was because my legs were literally shaking from adrenaline. Had to dial that in. Those were the first turns of my day.