From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Silfen, Kate
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 9:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Info for Newbies

Good morning,

My name is Kate, and after several years of working as a Social Work librarian, I am now a brand new health sciences librarian. Beyond my experience doing mental health research (for social workers), I do not have a health sciences background. Can anyone recommend good websites to visit, books or articles to read that might serve as a good, up-to-date introduction for a newbie like me?

Warm regards,
Kate