Print

Print


Took a look at the wx fx and it's looking rather brisk.

I may be up near Stowe/Smuggs, but the windchills are forecast to be in the
-30s. Actual highs near 1 with 30mph winds.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=44.5399&lon=-72.8089&unit=0&lg=english&FcstType=graphical

Considering if it is even worth the cost of the lift ticket.

We are still trying to figure out what to do.

My traveling companion who is championing this trip needs to go to burn his
vouchers and visit his brother in Ludlow, so we will likely be there on
Saturday. Sunday we were to go north, but the forecast is causing some
hesitation with that plan.

Whattya think? Tough it out, or call us Whoses?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.

To unsubscribe, visit http://list.uvm.edu/archives/skivt-l.html