On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 18:41:03 -0400, Iski Stowe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Stowe was much better than expected today.   I thought for sure it was going to firm but it was fairly soft.
>Around 3PM the clouds were moving in.  Googles were getting glazed over.   As it got later, it the lower the clouds got.   Anxious to see what it is like in morning.

OMG, it was off the hook!   Sure it was windy and a bit more crowded than usual, but it was amazing.  It was so easy to find powder in the woods.
Lift Line was skiing beautifully.   The wind kept filling everything in.   Afterwards the Matterhorn was packed with locals, that surprised themselves by skiing so late into the day.

Going into this weekend and looking at the weather forecasts, this weekend blew away expectations.    It was a crap-shoot going in, but we stayed the course and came out on top.