wow, not sure how to respond to this.  but that sure isnít what I would call a map.  I find it hard to believe that anyone would publish something like that with the idea that it is adequate for you to use to navigate Mansfield.  Itís just as crazy that someone would think that they could use it to safely find ski terrain.  Amazing.  Perhaps it is a well-disguiesed application for the 2015 Darwin awards.

Mike

Life is worth living.