On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Get Skied <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Funny timing, Ben. I actually found myself at Bromley last Wednesday afternoon...the terrain there would bore an expert skier to tears...

Wait, are you saying I'm not an expert skier?!

In all seriousness, I agree. It lacks the gnarly terrain of places like Okem--er, MadVail, Stowe, et al. And were I to be there alone, yes, I'd probably be quickly bored. But if you have race skis I think it has some fun trails to bomb down with a group of friends. At least for half a day.

And yes, the snowpack is quite excellent. Someone should ski those woods off Pushover and find the old Big Bromley Trail while it's still deep.

caveat lector