Yes, that is what I want to do, but my traveling companion is thinking otherwise. He's now thinking about postponing the whole trip until April, which is fine by me, but we are expecting a litter of puppies, so it all depends on when my bitch whelps and the status of the pups.

Perhaps we'll come out for the Partee instead.

We will make a decision tonight. He can't leave until tomorrow morning anyway.