From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Sara Pimental
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 3:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Squirrels

It was filtered.   Guess I know my filter works.  I just set it up.  I did
think about messages that contained ILL and really meant something else.

I have to think about that.

Sara Pimental
Senior Consultant
Clinical Library
Kaiser Permanente
1 Kaiser Plaza, 16B
Oakland, CA 94612
Office: 510-271-2360
Cell 510-292-5015

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing
its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and
any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.