I am having problems finding the book but I also had problems filling out the ILL request. I need Chapter 14 in Section 4 of this book.  I don't know the page numbers.

I hope someone can help me with this.  thanks so much

DOCLINE: Monograph Copy EFTS Participant

Title:

Women's health review : a clinical update in obstetrics-gynecology / Philip J. Di Saia ... [et al.].

Citation:

2012;Section 4():?

Article:

14 Cervical Ripening, Induction of Labor, and Prolonged Preg

NLM Unique ID:

101571494 Verify: Unique Key

ISBN:

9781437714982

Fill from:

Any format

Collation:

Monograph/item: Language material

Publisher:

Elsevier/Saunders, Philadelphia, PA :

Copyright:

Copyright Compliance Guidelines

Authorization:

par

Need By:

N/A

Maximum Cost:

$20.00

Patron Name:

Ruth Dyal MD

Patricia Reynolds
Director, Bishopric Medical Library
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-917-1730
941-917-1646 - fax
http://www.smhcs.org/p.aspx?p=431
Preventable harm is still the third-leading cause of death

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person.