Dear all

We have an extremely urgent request from our Obs & Gynae department regarding the management of late termination pregnancy.
Would anyone be able to supply this article asap?

European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology
Volume 116, Issue 1, 10 September 2004, Pages 16-21
Medical management for termination of second and third trimester pregnancies: a comparison of strategies
Roel de Heusa, Giuseppe C.M Graziosib, , , Godelieve C.M.L Christiaensa, Hein W Bruinsea, Ben W.J Molc

Many thanks in anticipation.

Best wishes

Jane Surtees
Clinical Librarian