Hello EWBers!

We will be holding elections in Votey 207 this Wednesday night at 630 PM! Those of you who have already emailed me to nominate yourself or others, thank you! If you would like to run for a position please come to this meeting with a short speech on why you could fill the position adequately and why you desire an EWB officer position.

Also! Current officers please make an effort to provide a raffle basket for the upcoming banquet! I can give petty cash to those of you who want to design your own from funds donated to the banquet.

Keep it Real,

Ben Cares
603 234 1974