Hi Raymond,

Follett has it's own list serve which seems to be a great help. It's called
Follett-Talk. I think this is where she would sign up
http://www.follettsoftware.com/listservs.

I think your librarian has to be a member of VSLA in order to be part of
the list serve but I am not certain... She should check out this page
https://sites.google.com/site/vermontschoolibraries/listserv

I have been lucky enough to avoid any LMS conversion thus far so I'm not
much help otherwise.

Good luck!

Jessica