Our students have found a way to bypass our content filter to get to
facebook (or any blocked https sites).   Just by hitting refresh a lot at
the SSL error screen.

I have a ticket out to ENA (who is our ISP and content filter), but I am
wondering if the issue is also present on other Content filters.

On a Chromebook, Chrome mobile, or Chrome Browser.    We have
https://www.facebook.com blocked. because it is secure, we don't get a
blocked screen but just an SSL error ("Webpage not availible").     If your
content filter handles https filtering in the same way could you please
test.

Using Chrome (others don't seem to have the issue), go to
https://www.facebook.com and get to the ssl error screen, then just hit
refresh a lot of times.

Here is a video I made of me bypassing our content filter:
https://docs.google.com/a/arsu.org/file/d/0B3Q7SpwUoM8oMHFyZ2dRLXVnd2s/edit?usp=drivesdk
*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Blog: *Edlisten.com <http://edlisten.com/>