I just talked to ENA for another filtering issue and the tech I talked to
said it was due to requests for facebook are being redirected to akamai hd.

It sounded like a easy fix (just blocking akamai), but with a potential
side affect of other media sites being blocked because they also may use
akamai when their pages can't be accessed directly.

Ben Leslie
Technology Manager, BVSU
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409 ext. 217