I hate to be "that guy" but doesn't the administration or whomever makes
these decisions understand that they can use Facebook (and a lot worse) on
their phone, bypassing your network completely?  The hours put into trying
to block something and then try to come up with a workaround when the block
no longer works, and so on, seems like an incredible waste of time.  I
don't want to turn this into a "filtering policy" discussion but maybe we
haven't had one in 2015 yet [?]

Thanks,

*Larry Dougher*
Chief Information Officer