Never done anything like this, but would this work?

But there is one trick by which you can also create a standalone executable
of the video file so that there is no need of any media player in order to
run the password protected video.
http://www.maketecheasier.com/how-to-create-password-protected-video-files-windows/

Ben Leslie
Technology Manager, BVSU